Cover the routes between the Arena/Campfest, the beaches, Villacamp and the town.
· Single journey: 1,50€
· Bus Pass - unlimited journeys during the entire week of the festival: 15€
You can buy your bus pass:
· At the official point of sale in the Hall area outside the arena.
· On the bus itself.
There is an official service during the 4 days of the festival from the Hotels of Castellón, Grao de Castellón towards the festival arena.
Hotels > Fib
· 18:30 h
· 20:30 h
Fib > Hotels
· 02:00 h – 07:00 h (Non stop service)
· 50€ per person. (Online booking - Early booking until 12th July).
· 55€ por persona. (Reception of your hotel - From 13th July).
Buy your ticket:
· At the official point of sale for tickets in the Hall area outside the Arena Entrance.
· At your hotel - ask at reception.
With your bus pass for the FIB routes you can also use the regular lines in the province of Castellon operated by Mediterraneo. Consult their website for more information.
The best ways to get a taxi are:
At one of the taxi ranks in the town.
Call one of the official taxi offices:
- Taxi Benicàssim: 647 777 577
- Ana: 964 663 419 / 608 048 085
- Radio Taxi Castellón: 964 23 74 74
- Su Taxi: 964 10 11 01
At the Arena during the Festival you’ll be able to find a taxi stop by the roundabout at the entrance to the site between the Go Karting and the petrol station. (The service is limited and during busy times there’s often a long wait for cabs.)
Bear in mind:
The taxi fleets are limited so the wait can be quite long.
The taxis charge for the journey, NOT by occupants (max 4 people per taxi).
The cost must be shown on the meter , make sure it’s switched on at the start of your journey.
Always ask for a receipt.
The costs will vary according to where you pick up and the level of traffic, but a journey from Oropesa to the Festival should cost about 16€ and 20€ from Castellon).
Make a note of the license number (situated on the dashboard or by the door) in case you need to make a complaint. If you do, you should go to the ‘Comisaria de Policia’ situated in the Hall area at the Festival entrance.
Some drivers will offer you a fixed price journey, this isn’t an official service and you can’t be sure who’s taking you. We recommend you avoid this and only use official taxis.
Getting around Benicàssim during the Festival can be complicated given the amount of traffic. We recommend you park the car and get around by bus or bike. For more information check the parking zones and conditions: